Wake Forest vs Duke. 11-2

Advertisement
Duke going to struggle after that start.

Elko will still get a big offer.

Edit…wow that game was tough to watch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Someone inform me why they think this kid is so good? Have you seen his stats and QBR? Woof! They have won with defense and capitalized on turnovers.

Someone inform me why they think this kid is so good? Have you seen his stats and QBR? Woof! They have won with defense and capitalized on turnovers.
they beat a very average Clemson team in primetime opening weekend and they hype train didn't stop after that

same with colorado beating TCU

Advertisement
If he decides to stay in college.. I wonder if he’ll stay put and turn down basically top 5 NIL to go where ever he wants.

This guy is a good football player. Good QB.

If he isn’t proof how a good QB makes a difference between being a very good program or a mediocre to poor program, I don’t know what is.
Let's see if he locks in on WRs triple covered or throws to check downs.

Advertisement
Hey did you know Blades Jr transferred from Miami?? FFS every time they mention him they say it.
And this whole devil horns thing Duke fans now do with their hands is super ***.

Advertisement
Hey did you know Blades Jr transferred from Miami?? FFS every time they mention him they say it.
And this whole devil horns thing Duke fans now do with their hands is super ***.
😴👀👀What a transfer hitting the portal? Ahh the Duke devils with😑Al 😐Blades Jr.🥱horn 😴hands..zzzzzzz

Advertisement
Back