Wake Forest Game 3 Forfeited!

I would argue that it’s more balanced. There isn’t that gap between the top few teams and everybody else. Pitt, ND and VT are all fielding their best clubs in probably a decade.
I agree, but I went back and looked at posts from some of our regulars after Vt series who thought we should be unranked, fire every coach and stop recruiting Fl players. Lol.

Advertisement
I agree, but I went back and looked at posts from some of our regulars after Vt series who thought we should be unranked, fire every coach and stop recruiting Fl players. Lol.
You need to define "regulars". Most of us who post week in and week out call it as we see it, and seeing it the first few weekends was pathetic despite beating an incredibly sloppy Florida club. We're all thrilled that the play has improved dramatically since VT, but if you look at some of the "regular" posts, you'll actually see that Gino has implemented some of the very suggestions put forth on this site. Credit to Gino because the buck stops with him, but we probably don't win five in a row if he hadn't made some changes.

I prefer to simply "ignore" the ones who are always negative and just want to pound their chest on how they were right after the fact. Personally, I'll save my praise until May if and when we've won the coastal and/or are a Top 10 or so RPI team going into the post-season.

You need to define "regulars". Most of us who post week in and week out call it as we see it, and seeing it the first few weekends was pathetic despite beating an incredibly sloppy Florida club. We're all thrilled that the play has improved dramatically since VT, but if you look at some of the "regular" posts, you'll actually see that Gino has implemented some of the very suggestions put forth on this site. Credit to Gino because the buck stops with him, but we probably don't win five in a row if he hadn't made some changes.

I prefer to simply "ignore" the ones who are always negative and just want to pound their chest on how they were right after the fact. Personally, I'll save my praise until May if and when we've won the coastal and/or are a Top 10 or so RPI team going into the post-season.
My definition of regular "poster" was the ones who complain about anything. You were not one of the ones I saw do that. However, lets not confuse regular fan with regular poster. And we surely dont think because we posted what we thought would should be done had any influence on Gino. Keep rolling Canes!

BTW, VT is losing to UNCG at home right now with more sloppy defense. Their series win against us may end up being one of those once in a decade anomalies. I am not convinced yet that they are a Top 25 team.

Advertisement
Back