Wake Forest (Game 1) 7pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Toral gone oppo all 3 times tonight, rewarded with a HR. Hopefully this is the turning point for him and we get last 2 seasons Toral the rest of the way
I definitely like the new approach. He just needs to understand he can hit the ball out of the park to all fields. Just hit it where it's pitched.

Advertisement
Who makes that call? Seems pretty subjective. Do we know how many pitchers traveled?
Yeah hopefully its not some bs where if miami wins the first two they just say alright cant field a team no game...although with federman on the hill could be a blessing in disguise lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
These guys are driving me nuts with this hit the ball on the ground. They don't say it about anyone but Jenkins. I think it's hurt him trying to hit the ball on the ground. You just wind up beating balls into the ground.

What he needs to do is hit line drives.!!! His second at-bat wat more of a line drive that would have hit the wall if it hadn't been hit to center field. Just let the man hit!!!

How were CDC’s numbers at Seton Hall not better? They weren’t bad but based on what we’ve seen through 10 games for us you’d think he’d have crushed in the Big East

Advertisement
Back