Wake Forest at Miami at 2 pm on Fox Sports South. (Pregame predictions, game thread and post game reactions.)

Watching the telecast up here in DC:

- I was pleased to see how "into it" that Walker was while on the bench. He was the first guy to jump up and show emotion when his teammates made a great play! Why would I care? Because -- at points in the season -- I worried about him possibly transferring out. Also, his defense looked better to me today.

- 8 and 10 out of Miller (again)! I'll take that anytime.

- Before the season, I really thought Beverly was the class of the frosh we had coming in. Clearly, that is Wong (still positive on Harlond and Walker). Wong looks like a future All-ACC guard. His distributing the ball impresses me almost as much as his scoring. Kid really sees the court.

- I guess McGusty (didn't start) is still not 100%?

- Can Danny Manning survive yet another disastrous year? He's gotta be gone unless he has a contract that is too rich to buy out, or he has pictures.

Advertisement

They combined for 17 points and 17 rebounds.

Sam said with more guys, you play better defense because you have subs. Imagine that.

A win is a win.

Last edited:
- Can Danny Manning survive yet another disastrous year? He's gotta be gone unless he has a contract that is too rich to buy out, or he has pictures.

In general, I don’t understand how some of these ACC teams have such bad coaching. Even when they bring in a coach, sometimes it makes no sense.

As for Manning, he is a corch.

“That future will include Manning, for at least one more season – Wellman declined multiple times Friday to discuss any specifics of Manning’s contract, which has been reported to run through the 2024-25 season and include a fully guaranteed $18 million buyout.”

How about BC and Christian? Why is he still there?

Advertisement
Imagine:

Wong
Beverly
Walker
Sam
Brooks

I think Walker might be athletic enough to defend the 3.

That is a seriously long and athletic lineup.

If Sam starts hitting shots that could be a viable rotation lineup that should DOMINATE the glass

Advertisement
Back