@Wake Forest 7pm ESPN3 2/11/15

Advertisement
Advertisement
On a side note. This is the 4th or 5th time this year we've had the ball witht the last possession to win or tie and we take the clock down to 5sec before running a play.

This is so dumb. There is no chance for an offensive rebound or a second shot. We are terrible at clutch situations.

Advertisement
On a side note. This is the 4th or 5th time this year we've had the ball witht the last possession to win or tie and we take the clock down to 5sec before running a play.

This is so dumb. There is no chance for an offensive rebound or a second shot. We are terrible at clutch situations.

Seriously. Hey guys, we're losing the game, not tied, so it's actually more important to score than it is to kill the clock and make sure they don't get the ball. We obviously ended up with a good look, but of course it had to come off of an Angel pound the ball into the floor iso that involved no ball movement.

This team really is infuriating. It is clearly flawed and not as good as we looked against Duke, but to lose games like this, GT and FSU is just so ridiculous. We are talented and dangerous enough to make a bit of noise and scare some teams in the tournament, but because of stupid games like this, we've somehow played ourselves out of the tournament.

Season's over pretty much. It will take a miracle to make to the tournament now. Has there been a worst year in Miami sports? Can baseball save us?

That's a wrap, season's done barring an inconceivable final stretch. This team just never found any consistency whatsoever. Lack of front court size, smallish guards that give up too many 3s, wing play has completely evaporated. There's no quick fix in sight, they just need to play better.

Advertisement
Season's over pretty much. It will take a miracle to make to the tournament now. Has there been a worst year in Miami sports? Can baseball save us?

The most recent seasons for each of our Big 3 teams:

Football goes 6-7, losing 4 straight to close it out, including blowing a double digit lead against FSU and blowouts at the hands of Pitt and Virginia.

Baseball gets home regional and national seed....gets taken out of the regional by a 3 seed.

Basketball beats Duke but squanders upset opportunity against Virginia by missing free throws, loses games to UWGB, Eastern Kentucky, FSU, GT and Wake Forest to burst own bubble.

The most recent seasons for each of our Big 3 teams:

Football goes 6-7, losing 4 straight to close it out, including blowing a double digit lead against FSU and blowouts at the hands of Pitt and Virginia.

Baseball gets home regional and national seed....gets taken out of the regional by a 3 seed.

Basketball beats Duke but squanders upset opportunity against Virginia by missing free throws, loses games to UWGB, Eastern Kentucky, FSU, GT and Wake Forest to burst own bubble.

#BUILDINGCHAMPIONS

WHERE THE **** IS DEANDRE BURNETT!!????

Angel has no reason to even be on the court anymore.

Jekiri can't be the only guy grabbing rebounds.

Our offense is a joke. We look like we are playing pick up basketball.

Advertisement
I'm starting to think that Burnett is sitting because he's expressed interest in transferring out. He'll practice, be a good teammate, not speak out in the meantime--but I'm guessing he won't be on the team this time next year.

DISCLAIMER: I have NO inside info. Just a pure guess on my part.

It's been pretty brutal watching this team play. Last night, was extremely frustrating. This team has the talent to score but does not move the ball around well. This leaves the defense not scrambling and makes us take horrendous shots. With how bad we have played, if you look at Bracketology we are one of the first teams out. This means we can easily play ourselves back in. We must win every home game. I'm assuming we lose to Louisville, so if we can win 2 out of 3 of our other away games and win a game or two in the ACC tourney we will squeak in.

And it's time to play Burnett. If defense is the reason he isn't playing, I don't see why Angel should be playing then.

Advertisement
Back