Wake beat down…

Advertisement
Bro, I’ve watched a slew of CBB. & I’m not tryna get caught in the moment, but I ain’t never seen this type of beat down in post season play. 22-5??? They hit what, 9 HRs??? Man, WF has been absolutely dominant this season.

I guess if they win it all I guess we can say we at least beat them in the ACC Tourney!

Advertisement
Bro, I’ve watched a slew of CBB. & I’m not tryna get caught in the moment, but I ain’t never seen this type of beat down in post season play. 22-5??? They hit what, 9 HRs??? Man, WF has been absolutely dominant this season.

I guess if they win it all I guess we can say we at least beat them in the ACC!
I’m assuming your last sentence was sarcasm.

Advertisement
Is it just me or do some of these teams seem to have bigger, taller and stronger players than what we are fielding? Other than Yoyo I didn’t see a pro body on the UM roster (though Cyr will be). Did Gino go in the direction of Manny and not recruit the biggest, strongest athletes?
Wake has 2 guys’s bigger than anyone on our team and they have combined for about 55 HR’s this season.

Is it just me or do some of these teams seem to have bigger, taller and stronger players than what we are fielding? Other than Yoyo I didn’t see a pro body on the UM roster (though Cyr will be). Did Gino go in the direction of Manny and not recruit the biggest, strongest athletes?
Wake has 2 guys’s bigger than anyone on our team and they have combined for about 55 HR’s this season.
It’s been this way for many years. Literally every P5 school we play is bigger than us.

This wouldn’t bother me if we actually had athletic dudes that can run. But instead we’re not only small but incredibly slow/unathletic. Doesn’t make sense

I guess if they win it all I guess we can say we at least beat them in the ACC Tourney!
I’m pulling like crazy for Wake to be second to us in ‘99 to go all the way in the super era. They deserve it…crazy good top to bottom…and I hope they get to knock the Gates out

It’s not just you. Pitching all the way down the line, like we dragged Morris out of GT, we need to get the best we can get, connections to the program be damned.

We don’t have to be the biggest in every regard, but we seem to be on the weaker end in a lot of categories

Advertisement
I’m assuming your last sentence was sarcasm.
Of course it is.

Wake was like blue blood basketball programs not giving a rat’s *** about their conference tourney planning for bigger things with fresh legs.

I’m not saying Miami didn’t play great for 1 game against Wake this year in the slop in the tourney, I just doubt that squad was completely worried about the conference championship…they walked off that field like…oh well…while I had the sad feeling that might have been our pinnacle. I did not want to be right.

I’m pulling like crazy for Wake to be second to us in ‘99 to go all the way in the super era. They deserve it…crazy good top to bottom…and I hope they get to knock the Gates out
I'd prefer UVA knock them out. If it's Wake, it means UF made it to the Final 2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back