wait you guys still..

Burr

Rel Leõn's
sit on this board and talk UM football like it matters? you guys seriously spend your time on this for real??

poor souls all of you

Dale bro where Cane Shades at bro

Advertisement
but the defense will be better this year bro

not just that, im upgrading my 2002 Tahoe for them Blue Lot boyzzzz tailgates bro

People over here could always just follow the players on instagram and post pictures of them with girls that aren't their girlfriends. Title the thread "Miami player cheating" like they work for People Magazine. Snitchin *** *****.

Advertisement
People over here could always just follow the players on instagram and post pictures of them with girls that aren't their girlfriends. Title the thread "Miami player cheating" like they work for People Magazine. Snitchin *** *****.

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE .

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall *****es wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this ****. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk ****. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up! #RELEVANCE .

Bruuuuuuuuuh I'm all the way dead with this one lmfaooo

Advertisement
Bro it's his second year bro defense jumped 80 spots bro run that **** brah you be leaving in a body bag

Advertisement

Lmao

canes football died a long time ago but it never really felt DEAD until these past 6 months. now I couldn't give 2 ***** about canes football. I am however excited for college football to watch real programs play. I agree with burr. you're a bunch of idiots

Advertisement

Of they can say jake heaps should start over kaaya

Advertisement
Back