wait who did Mark Anthony Richards commit too?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going out on a limb(sarcasm) or should we say limp and say some school not named Miami

Advertisement
Only if we get Seider.

I'm not very confident we get Seider. Word is he doesn't want to move his family again without a serious financial gain and his kid Jaden is walking on at PSU. On top of that, Franklin just fired the WR coach.....a guy who was brought in to coach RBs but was moved to WR once they secured Seider on staff. That tells me he doesn't expect to lose Seider and would probably give him a little bump to keep him.

He was already making over $400k being a RB coach. I can't see paying him enough to make him move without making him an OC or running game coordinator. I would LOVE the guy on staff bc his running backs are always really good and the guy is an Ace recruiter (reeled in Devyn Ford, Noah Cain, MJJ and John Dunmore this year and Derek Wingo for next year), but i'm not holding my breath here.

I'm not very confident we get Seider. Word is he doesn't want to move his family again without a serious financial gain and his kid Jaden is walking on at PSU. On top of that, Franklin just fired the WR coach.....a guy who was brought in to coach RBs but was moved to WR once they secured Seider on staff. That tells me he doesn't expect to lose Seider and would probably give him a little bump to keep him.

He was already making over $400k being a RB coach. I can't see paying him enough to make him move without making him an OC or running game coordinator. I would LOVE the guy on staff bc his running backs are always really good and the guy is an Ace recruiter (reeled in Devyn Ford, Noah Cain, MJJ and John Dunmore this year and Derek Wingo for next year), but i'm not holding my breath here.
Can't u bring him in as a Co-Oc/RB or like RGC

Advertisement
Can't u bring him in as a Co-Oc/RB or like RGC

You could but you need an OC first.....and depending on who the OC is, they may not want or need a running game coordinator. If you pay a former HC $1-1.5M to be an OC, why would he need or want a Co-OC or running game coordinator? If i was that guy, i would want it to me my gig to do what i want.

You could possibly bring him in as a duel role - RB and special teams. That could justify a higher salary than what he's getting now. That said, what experience does he have with STs? He wants to be an OC. We've heard that from people on this board and it seems he's saying that publicly with the family situation.

You could but you need an OC first.....and depending on who the OC is, they may not want or need a running game coordinator. If you pay a former HC $1-1.5M to be an OC, why would he need or want a Co-OC or running game coordinator? If i was that guy, i would want it to me my gig to do what i want.

You could possibly bring him in as a duel role - RB and special teams. That could justify a higher salary than what he's getting now. That said, what experience does he have with STs? He wants to be an OC. We've heard that from people on this board and it seems he's saying that publicly with the family situation.
u think manny is going for an oc who previously was a HC?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back