Wait Til 82 and 4 Return

we sit directly behind the offensive bench. thomas was spent and disoriented after the long punt return. he was done. plus a few other players were overheated/exhausted, including Homer who was throwing up in a trash can. St Louis also. It was hot and humid and no wind

Advertisement
we sit directly behind the offensive bench. thomas was spent and disoriented after the long punt return. he was done. plus a few other players were overheated/exhausted, including Homer who was throwing up in a trash can. St Louis also. It was hot and humid and no wind

They have gotten used to practicing in the ipf forgot abt that south fla heat.

Thanx for the good info

Advertisement
I wonder if there is a flu bug or something going around and affecting the team because this does seem a bit out of the ordinary. You also have to consider that the air doesn't seem to circulate all that well inside the semi-enclosed stadium (experienced this myself while attending games) and that does work to exacerbate the heat issues a bit..

CMR needs to make the call and name Perry the starter for Thursday...it’s a short week and the kid needs to take most of the 1st team snaps.

That's it! Tear down the ILP!!!!!

We need to seriously invest into some sort of portable cooling system for the players. I saw FAU using some sort of system that looked like they were shooting frost on the player during the UCF game. Sorry if there’s a name for it.

Advertisement
The heat and humidity shouldn't effect Miami players in the 1st half!

Uve never done anything athletic in ur life, JT is not even from the south let along south Florida. You think issues with the heat can’t happen if ur not overly careful?? Gtfoh

Advertisement
Uve never done anything athletic in ur life, JT is not even from the south let along south Florida. You think issues with the heat can’t happen if ur not overly careful?? Gtfoh

St.Louis has some of the muggiest, uncomfortable summers in the nation.

Played football in the South and have lived here since the 70's, so I know what it's like to work out and play in these conditions. My brother played at Miami and says practicing in the heat and humidity made them better conditioned for the games against teams that weren't acclimated to it. My statement " Miami players shouldn't be effected by the conditions in the FIRST HALF" is just that! My concern is maybe a bug is going around and will impact the team. So you GTFO!

Advertisement
A healthy AR and JT with good QB play, we should put a lot of points on the board. Not forgetting about Harley, Cager, etc.

Late night at the skrip club??? Friday night lights style?

Anyone who read Lances breakdowns last season knows how much attention defenses paid to Richards last season. If he can just get it right he’s goong to have more opportunities like he had with Coley.

Advertisement
Back