VT Vs FSU

Advertisement
IMG_1493.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Boys always fumble the 2nd and 3rd quarters on defense. Too bad their biggest weakness is running QBs since we can't expose them there

Advertisement
As I’ve been saying since the offseason “ they’re as ****y and arrogant of a team as you’ll find especially when you look at what they’ve accomplished“. They’re very good but they think they’re a lot better than they are. Turning it off and on will eventually bite them.

Advertisement
What if I told you they weren't playing down? Their defense is just that bad.
you won't catch me disagreeing with you... their defense does suck.

but to this point VT has 145 yards and 0-7 on 3rd downs. they just are lazy and norvell doesn't get them up for these types of games. consistently in dog fights against lower competition. in 2017 we were in dog fights but we didn't have the talent advantage that FSU does in these last few games. They are gonna get exposed big time against us (if duke doesn't get them first)

They remind me of us in 2017 or 2014. Whatever years it was when we would squeak out wins at the beginning of the year and be undefeated for a while because we had decent talent.

But we all knew our coaching sucked, and we’d get exposed eventually which we did

VT is bad but yet are still in the game. They need to get the ball downfield as the announceer said. Big plays are there.

Advertisement
Back