VT vs. ECU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Amazing how clueless postecontinue to make early judgement calls on football games. At early stages of va tech and notre dame games they were sluggish and posters claimed them as bad teams. Final results were n dame 49-20 and va tech 64-17. Many on this board continue to show how dumb they are when they post early wild comments without seeing complete game.

Don't let the VT score fool you. ECU is a shell of what they were a few years ago. They're not very good. VT is decent. But, this final score isn't a surprise. This same VT team beat the mighty Blue Hens of Delaware 27-0 last week. They have Clemson coming up in two weeks. Let's see how good they are then.

Advertisement
Va Tech looked pretty solid, but Notre Dame mediocre. No ACC team wows me this year like Clemson did last year.

Amazing how clueless postecontinue to make early judgement calls on football games. At early stages of va tech and notre dame games they were sluggish and posters claimed them as bad teams. Final results were n dame 49-20 and va tech 64-17. Many on this board continue to show how dumb they are when they post early wild comments without seeing complete game.

Hop down from that high horse of yours, literally nobody said VT was a bad team. What would porsters have been saying if we started off a game against ECU like that? VT had a bad start, that's all anybody but you was claiming.

Advertisement
Family Weekend at ECU, we were fortunate or not to have 50 yard line tickets. Perfect seats to make this observation...............VATECH will not be an issue for the CANES.

SLOW team. Defense gives away the middle of the field and soft for a Bud Foster D.

My wife hates football and we sat through 3 qtrs and then later that night we watched Clemson/Louisville. First thing she said was it looked like the ECU/VATECH game was a different sport than the Clemson/Louisville game. She couldn't believe the difference in the speed of the game.

I think we will out physical their D and our offense will be TOO much for them to handle.

Big night at Hard Rock!

Advertisement
Back