VT is a 5 pt Fav

Advertisement
Vtech is ****. They'll be the weakest team we've seen since Gtech and we match up really well against them.

Home field advantage is an overrated aspect in CFB. This is Richt's game to lose.

If we beat VT somewhat handily, would that put any of the haters minds at ease? Not saying we will, but maybe a away game will spark a little enthusiasm in the guys.

we won't

we are too banged up and kayaa is in a shell along with the rest of the offense

even if richt turned everything around over night, there's no way we'll be THAT much better in just 4 days

Vtech is ****. They'll be the weakest team we've seen since Gtech and we match up really well against them.

Home field advantage is an overrated aspect in CFB. This is Richt's game to lose.

VT is a very solid team.. Evans was the #1JuCO QB... very efficient. Ford is a potential first round WR, NFL TE and some solid players on D. They will be up for it.

Advertisement
This is the week Rick opens the top secret playbook and unleashes the offense on VT. It was all a diabolical plot to lull them into complacency.Those fools will never see it coming!

Advertisement
Dino Babers is an Art Briles disciple, running that Baylor offense at Syracuse. Eric Dungy is 4th nationally in passing yards. Babers bent Foster over all game long. 32 first downs, and 561 total yards of offense. Miami won't get close to 400 yards of offense much less 561.

He hasn't given Kaaya too much trouble. UNC is a better offense. The game is winnable if both players and coaches get their heads out of their asses.

Advertisement
Syracuse clearly has better players than us. Their QB can run a little.

You can keep making fun of it, but there are two types of quarterbacks among the top 10 teams: those who can make things happen with their feet, and those who hand it off and let others do the work. There isn't anyone in between. There isn't a relevant quarterback out there who is scared to death to run AND who churns out all kinds of yardage through the air. It just doesn't exist. Even guys like Browning at Washington are swift enough to avoid pressure even if he isn't taking off and picking up 20 yards on the ground. He moves, picks up a few yards if necessary.

We're hoping our guy with stone feet and no spine somehow leads us to wins since we can't run the ball. And we expect him to be the one guy in college football doing that.

Last edited:
I believe we lose by about 10-14 points and the defense plays hard. I have zero confidence in KAAYA and he has played poorly in away games. Not sure what everyone sees in Kaaya but I must be blind. He has NEVER won an important must game, under and overthrows receivers, reminds me of a TURTLE with one leg in the pocket, and continually chokes under pressure. Other than that I believe there are at least 10 QB's better than him in the ACC. They better start someone else soon. He will get knocked out of the NC State as their defense hits just like Alabama. I truly don't see us winning more the 5-6 games. BENCH KAAYA because he deserves it and if we don't have a better QB on the team than we are in big trouble. I BELIEVE we currently have better QB's on the bench and Richt is missing out on and he is too subborn to see what a mess we are in.

Advertisement
Hooray for me, after we get woodshedded in Blacksburg I get to watch this **** show live in South Bend

Been studying vegas insider trends on their lines. The line is VT -5 across the board... Every team that was -5 last week covered. Going back to the week before it's 7-0 for the team that's -5, not only to win, but to cover the points

Not good odds.

Been studying vegas insider trends on their lines. The line is VT -5 across the board... Every team that was -5 last week covered. Going back to the week before it's 7-0 for the team that's -5, not only to win, but to cover the points

Not good odds.
Voodoo nonsense. We were favored by 9 over UNC. Why is it more likely for a team favored by 5 to win than a team favored by 9?

Not good odds.
Voodoo nonsense. We were favored by 9 over UNC. Why is it more likely for a team favored by 5 to win than a team favored by 9?

Yea, that statistically makes no sense.

Advertisement
Back