VT Game

Advertisement
I always sit in the best seat available. No issues with the locals even when wearing UM gear. Then again, I show people respect knowing anyone can go full ******.

Advertisement
Anyone know what the visitors section will be?

Went a few years ago, we were in the upper deck in the corner, in the rain and the cold and we lost, what a miserable experience(Jimmy Graham game). Thanks for reminding me, negged

When Kevin Everett dropped a wide open TD, I was about 20 rows back right in front of him in the end zone seats.

The year we weren't expected to beat them and followed up soon after with the abysmal loss to GT, seats were around the same endzone, but upper left side this time. Same game that Willie Williams played great to only then be left in the sidelines most of the remainder of the season.

Always a fun place to tailgate. Going into the stadium can be an adventure as that last year beer was thrown on us. Cops were there and separated myself and a few others from thenass who chucked the beer.

I will be at the VT game. A friend of mine has a son who attends VT. I will most likely be in the VT students section representing in full cane gear. Hoping I don't get into any scuffles there especially if the game gets out of hand either way.

Last edited:
When Kevin Everett dropped a wide open TD, I was about 20 rows back right in front of him in the end zone seats.

The year we weren't expected to beat them and followed up soon after with the abysmal loss to GT, seats were around the same endzone, but upper left side this time. Same game that Willie Williams played great to only then be left in the sidelines most of the remainder of the season.

Always a fun place to tailgate. Going into the stadium can be an adventure as that last year beer was thrown on us. Cops were there and separated myself and a few others from thenass who chucked the beer.

Player's family seats? I was in the same area, painful to watch. Have also been seated on yet very last row.

Advertisement

Player's family seats? I was in the same area, painful to watch. Have also been seated on yet very last row.

Yes, but bought as a group through Randy from CanesOverHere.

Was the beer thrown at you by a CIS poster?

Anyone know what the visitors section will be?

Went a few years ago, we were in the upper deck in the corner, in the rain and the cold and we lost, what a miserable experience(Jimmy Graham game). Thanks for reminding me, negged

Was at that game too.

Those fans were scaring the crap out of me jumping up and down on those wet *** bleachers. I just knew 100 people were going to come rolling down on top of me.

Ive been going to Cane games for 10 years now(at least 1 a year) and I've actually never seen us win a game, in person.

That game, as well as Goldens first, were two of the most gut wrenching heartbreaking losses for me.

Advertisement
Thanks for the reply's gonna see what tickets are available last time I was there was 2005

Advertisement
I will be at the VT game. A friend of mine has a son who attends VT. I will most likely be in the VT students section representing in full cane gear. Hoping I don't get into any scuffles there especially if the game gets out of hand either way.

I'll be there with you as we know a few local kids that go to VT that will get us student tickets.

Advertisement
Back