VT Game Prediction this is a must win for us

jandman514

Senior
Miami has to win the coastal this season and VT is stumbling into our game on a 2 game losing streak. I think Morris has a good game and we win 27-17...

Advertisement
Virginia Polytechnical Institute 13

University of Miami (FL) 14

Advertisement
We have ability to blow them out or we can play down to there level and make it a close game

Advertisement
I don't what the score will be....just praying for a win.

VT defense is good enough to pull a win out for them, and our offense is bipolar enough to lose it.

I don't what the score will be....just praying for a win.

VT defense is good enough to pull a win out for them, and our offense is bipolar enough to lose it.

Those are my thoughts, expect instead of praying I will be hoping.

This game is going to come down to mistakes. One team is probably going to make a couple mistakes that lead to scores (turnovers, a special teams play) and that'll be the game. Both offenses will struggle to move the ball so neither team will be able to overcome spotting the other team a couple scores.

VTs defense is nasty. They're too good for us to just line up and beat them to death running the ball. We're going to have to be two dimensional. I'm looking at you Steve Morris. We'll need Steve to make some plays in the passing game without making the big mistake.

I just realized VT has Antone Exum back in that secondary. This might be the best defense we face this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just realized VT has Antone Exum back in that secondary. This might be the best defense we face this year.

IIRC, he played the last two games. However, he is not nearly as effective. Still hampered by the knee injury I assume.

Advertisement
Back