VT dismisses Trevon Hill

Advertisement
Man. VT taking big L’s. As if losing to ODU wasn’t enough, they lose their QB and their best defensive player.

Man. VT taking big L’s. As if losing to ODU wasn’t enough, they lose their QB and their best defensive player.

At this point I'm not even looking forward to the VT game. Virginia and Duke look like more of a problem to me. Virginia's QB looks like a beast and he can run. Not to mention we play at UVa.

Advertisement
A game on the road in Blacksburg is stil the toughest game in our schedule. They still have their whole season in front of them. Last night was a fluke if u watched that game and think that’s who va tech is then u don’t know FB..same think with the sooners

My nephew goes to VT and my brother said he thinks he shoved a ref. If so, what an idiot; don't see Richt taking him..... although, Gerald Willis...😎

Advertisement
Dismissed for shoving a teammate??? Wow, that’s a bit Petty. Must’ve been a series of events that added up over time, or else that doesn’t make sense. It’s football, and sometimes things get heated, even among teammates

Advertisement
After losing to Old Dominion- a team FIU beat mind you- VT shouldn't be dismissing anyone. There's bigger issues to address.

Advertisement
Dismissed for shoving a teammate??? Wow, that’s a bit Petty. Must’ve been a series of events that added up over time, or else that doesn’t make sense. It’s football, and sometimes things get heated, even among teammates

Probably a lot more to it than that.

A game on the road in Blacksburg is stil the toughest game in our schedule. They still have their whole season in front of them. Last night was a fluke if u watched that game and think that’s who va tech is then u don’t know FB..same think with the sooners
LSU was the toughest game on our schedule but I agree with the sentiment of your post. VA Tech seems to have one of these clunkers every year but you know they’ll still play us tough.

Advertisement
Back