VT dismisses their best DE

Advertisement
I’d he's dismissed does that mean he still has to sit one year like transfers do?

He would have to sit out a year in order to come here. Him and Willis would never have the opportunity of playing at Miami together.

He'll have to sit out a year no matter where he goes. Because of the timing, I think he can take a shirt for this year. Not sure if this year counts as his year sitting out.

Advertisement
Kid probably went at the coaching staff and his teammates in the locker room

I'm Sure he'll be happy looking back realizing he blew his career over it

Advertisement
Looks like Bud Foster’s lifestyle is finally catching up to him...

7977BCDD-F89F-41EB-A19F-3CADBE844F00.gif

Fuente lovers are not gonna like what we're gonna do to them

Dismissed the kid seemingly over tweeter tirade..not even a tirade lol. Go on his twitter and see..but if this kid would still be on the team if they had won last night then there no reason he should be dismissed..looks like a Dionte situation smh

Fuente lovers are not gonna like what we're gonna do to them

Duke is our biggest threat. FSU will still be a tough game regardless along with BC on the road. As “easy” as the ACC looks right now, Miami hasn’t proven they can run through sorry teams since the early 2000’s. I’ll use the wait and see approach before thinking we are going to run through our remaining schedule.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After losing to Old Dominion- a team FIU beat mind you- VT shouldn't be dismissing anyone. There's bigger issues to address.

Advertisement
Back