VT beats us....

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Based on the Canes history and Vegas...

Every indication is we lose this game... let me count the ways:

1) We can't even cover the Vegas points this season except maybe 1 game?...

2) Our WR's balled last week-- so they already know they are going in the 1st round of the draft...so no need to put any real effort at VT

3) Our OL had one good game, so they know they're the best OL in all of CFB... no need to worry about VT

4) Canes defense got to wear the TO Chain in the final minutes so they know they are the best Defense in all of CFB... no need to worry about VT

5) VT lost to Liberty "Falwell is a Cuck" University so Canes know they can win this game half asleep....

I’m collecting on your *** you fūcking troll.

Pay up, bltch

Advertisement

2) Our WR's balled last week-- so they already know they are going in the 1st round of the draft...so no need to put any real effort at VT

3) Our OL had one good game, so they know they're the best OL in all of CFB... no need to worry about VT

4) Canes defense got to wear the TO Chain in the final minutes so they know they are the best Defense in all of CFB... no need to worry about VT

5) VT lost to Liberty "Falwell is a Cuck" University so Canes know they can win this game half asleep....
STFU

Advertisement

Nostradamos prediction. If you were in Vegas you would be cleaning pots to pay your gambling debts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back