vs ND 12 noon Saturday on the CW, Canes (-14.5)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still dont think Casey is going to put it together this year. Just looks like he doesnt know how to use his size. His takes to the basket are very weak, can't stay in front of his guy and and can't rebound. This team is going to need Watson and/or Nwoko to step up and be a legit big off the bench

I thought Miami was gna come out ****ed after that embarrassing beat down at Kentucky but so far not impressed with the lack of rebounding and sloppy play.
Same here and they could very well end up blowing ND out. Gotta go on a ran to start the first 5 minutes.

For the guys in Miami, how are you watching the game? A friend down there said it is NOT on The CW (it is on The CW in Atlanta).

1701539570017.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
For the guys in Miami, how are you watching the game? A friend down there said it is NOT on The CW (it is on The CW in Atlanta).
I’m at the game, but a quick check of YouTube TV shows the game recording on the CW here.

Advertisement
I’m at the game, but a quick check of YouTube TV shows the game recording on the CW here.

Appreciated. YouTube TV may be the "exception". I belive "Cable CW" on the regular cable networks in Miami is not showing it, but I have Xfinity in Atlanta, so I'm good.

My friend is in a condo on Brickell.

Bizarre bull****.

reasonably strong half for Cleveland ( 2 for 3, 4 rebounds and defense) just not enough of him --- my favorite theme

Advertisement
Back