vs ND 12 noon Saturday on the CW, Canes (-14.5)

I put my money on George. He's already splitting time with Joseph. Kyshawn needs to be more aggressive looking for a shot (know that's hard when you're the fifth scoring option on the floor).
George transferred to GT after the game. Was big factor of upset of Duke 72-68 just now

1701552772099.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Horrible hands, can't finish. Atleast he looks way more aggressive than AJ but it's hard to watch him botch so many opportunities down low
Give the guy another half dozen games to settle in. And pray he shows something because God knows wee need his size and strength.

KSU hangs on for dear life. They are not a well coached team. You want a see what a difference having a coach L is, watch KSU play.

Advertisement
UK down 14. Look like they're running in cement. All those 3s they couldn't miss against us? Nothing today.

Advertisement
George can be a really good player, needs to keep focused.

Watson was good today. He can look like he's going in slow motion, but if he hits his open shots, he will be an important contributor.

Casey is legit terrible, and it sucks, becauae we need more of an inside presence.

It's a weird team. We may go Nijel pack and a bunch of 6-7" guards and a 6-7" center. Lol. So strange.

Advertisement
George can be a really good player, needs to keep focused.

Watson was good today. He can look like he's going in slow motion, but if he hits his open shots, he will be an important contributor.

Casey is legit terrible, and it sucks, becauae we need more of an inside presence.

It's a weird team. We may go Nijel pack and a bunch of 6-7" guards and a 6-7" center. Lol. So strange.
I dont think we can play both nijel and benz.. Might have to start George and let him run point.. Let Nijel know NBA aint callin

I dont think we can play both nijel and benz.. Might have to start George and let him run point.. Let Nijel know NBA aint callin
Agree. There's something weird about it. Bensley has a role to play, but it's as if he does his own thing...and everyone else is doing something different.

Advertisement
Back