Vs FAU

Advertisement
So far so good. FAU and FIU really should be yearly basketball opponents. A home and home with them cannot be that hard.

Advertisement
This is the team I have been waiting to see all year. Depth is the only thing slowing this team down. Of course, a few more talented guys would not hurt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Down to 7 player rotation? Other than Hernandez, why are the others out?
Herronton is a walk-on (even tho I like his potential) Coach L only gives him a few seconds at the end of the few blowouts we have cause doubts his adequacy obviously. Seems the same with Proctor. Gak of course is out to knee surgery.
(Rodney Miller red-shirted, still not really ship-shape or fluid).
(McGusty due to transfer has to sit out a year. Miles Wilson was eligible but dropped from team for unknown "issues".)

Advertisement
Anthony Mack has earned more playing time. I knew he could shot but the rest of his game is improving also.

I saw enough against Houston Baptist to know he has plenty of skill. Plus he acts like he belongs out there. Somehow Zach Johnson looked timid and shaky early in the season despite much more experience.

Izundu is going to be stunned in conference play when all of a sudden the fouls are being called again. Lately these opponents have not threatened us inside. Izundu's slapping and silly frustrated reactions have been set aside, but those tendencies are hardly gone.

Unless Hernandez returns I have no idea what we do if Izundu picks up early fouls. And top ACC opponents will be well aware of that.

Advertisement
Back