Off-Topic VOTTO BANGS

Advertisement
I thought this was going to be ****. Disappointed.
Schitts Creek Goodbye GIF by CBC

Word!!

Been a Reds fan since the Big Red Machine days. 1990 was epic and it's been tough sledding ever since. Joey Votto has been a bright spot on a shotty team for a long time now. Great to see him bang like he is right now. He's been the ultimate teammate and pro for a very long time now. This 2021 team has my attention though. So much so that at the all star break, I broke down and bought the MLB package for a pro rated price of $44 bucks for the rest of the season. 1st time I've ever paid to watch baseball at home. Well, I'm happy to say, that was money well spent. I've got to watch Joey Votto rake like almost no baseball player has ever raked before in the history of the game. This has been awesome to witness MLB history in the making!! Now, if we can only clean up this mess of a bull pen. We might have a shot to make some noise in the playoffs this year. This offense is fun to watch with the likes of Farmer, India, Winker, Stephenson balling out.
If we get Nick and Moose back, it's gonna be a fun ride!!

Go Reds!!

Go Canes!!

Word!!

Been a Reds fan since the Big Red Machine days. 1990 was epic and it's been tough sledding ever since. Joey Votto has been a bright spot on a shotty team for a long time now. Great to see him bang like he is right now. He's been the ultimate teammate and pro for a very long time now. This 2021 team has my attention though. So much so that at the all star break, I broke down and bought the MLB package for a pro rated price of $44 bucks for the rest of the season. 1st time I've ever paid to watch baseball at home. Well, I'm happy to say, that was money well spent. I've got to watch Joey Votto rake like almost no baseball player has ever raked before in the history of the game. This has been awesome to witness MLB history in the making!! Now, if we can only clean up this mess of a bull pen. We might have a shot to make some noise in the playoffs this year. This offense is fun to watch with the likes of Farmer, India, Winker, Stephenson balling out.
If we get Nick and Moose back, it's gonna be a fun ride!!

Go Reds!!

Go Canes!!
I am recovering from bicep relocated from labrum to my rotor cuff surgery. 6 weeks of no movement so locked in till football kick in. We have a favorable 2 months schedule. MOOSE i really hope he can recover. Looking for 90 wins 36-23 is reachable. Hopefully it will be enough.

Advertisement
I am recovering from bicep relocated from labrum to my rotor cuff surgery. 6 weeks of no movement so locked in till football kick in. We have a favorable 2 months schedule. MOOSE i really hope he can recover. Looking for 90 wins 36-23 is reachable. Hopefully it will be enough.
Get well soon brother!!

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back