Vote for new license plate

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm just mad that nobody came up with THIS brilliant design (use the "Orange Trim" version to envision this):

--white plate
--green lettering for "Florida" and the license plate letters/numbers
--no orange trim at the top
--thicker orange trim along the left, and narrow orange trim along the left half half of the bottom
--thicker green trim along the right, and narrow green trim along the right half of the bottom
--white lettering for "University of Miami"
--Sebastian (with a pipe, obviously) instead of the U logo

Maybe someone with far superior computer skills can mock one up.

Advertisement
I could easily live with any of them, with the exception of the Palm Trees. Just doesn't do it for me.

Advertisement
I love how the web site says live results but none are shown. Did a gator code that?

Advertisement
I'm just mad that nobody came up with THIS brilliant design (use the "Orange Trim" version to envision this):

--white plate
--green lettering for "Florida" and the license plate letters/numbers
--no orange trim at the top
--thicker orange trim along the left, and narrow orange trim along the left half half of the bottom
--thicker green trim along the right, and narrow green trim along the right half of the bottom
--white lettering for "University of Miami"
--Sebastian (with a pipe, obviously) instead of the U logo

Maybe someone with far superior computer skills can mock one up.

I got the ugly white one with green , it’s all they had. Smh

It's down to All Black or Orange Wave. If they pick Orange Wave, I'm putting one on my green car.

Well, the All Black won. Now our license plate can look like UCF.

1598890678594.png

No Sebastian, not buying a plate. Was buying 2 plates, but when they took Sebastian off, quit buying. Seems that all of the other major and even some of the minor schools have their mascot on their plates.

Advertisement
Back