Vote for/against booty GIFs

Should pictures of men/women in bikinis be allowed in avatars and without spoiler tags?

• Yes

Votes: 82 81.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How is a "booty" shot, even a valid question?,... In any capacity, these should be welcomed, ****, with open arms even!!
The spoiler tag, perhaps a debate, as some view us at work, as well. But the booty shot? ....c'mon,..was you doin April fools on the wrong days?

How is a "booty" shot, even a valid question?,... In any capacity, these should be welcomed, ****, with open arms even!!
The spoiler tag, perhaps a debate, as some view us at work, as well. But the booty shot? ....c'mon,..was you doin April fools on the wrong days?
I’m not sure either. Maybe if there is an overwhelming majority, then we can get the powers that be to change their minds.

My only voice here, is simply this, for some of these poor fellas,..this board, may be the only thing gets them through a ****** day in the orfice!!
It has to be office friendly! ...unfortunately

Advertisement
I'd prefer booty-pics were NOT plastered all over CIS.

That being said... I voted YES because...

1641092602116.png

Just remember as you ae voting that we are trying to attract as diverse a membership base as possible so you should consider not only what you want but what is best for this site. Sorry to be the lame adult in the room.
You lame? Never.

Advertisement
Just remember as you ae voting that we are trying to attract as diverse a membership base as possible so you should consider not only what you want but what is best for this site. Sorry to be the lame adult in the room.
We all hear ya, its a business decision.

But still #deathby1kWokeCuts

It’s a fair point. My counter point would be that all these GIFs aren’t even censored by google when on safe search. People in these outfits would also be seen at every beach in the country. It’s a little different than actual nude pictures. The GIFs fall into a category that is most likely only offensive to a small minority. Insinuating that all persons of a diverse membership base would be offended is just not true.

It’s a fair point. My counter point would be that all these GIFs aren’t even censored by google when on safe search. People in these outfits would also be seen at every beach in the country. It’s a little different than actual nude pictures. The GIFs fall into a category that is most likely only offensive to a small minority. Insinuating that all persons of a diverse membership base would be offended is just not true.
Fair points that should be considered in this vote. I’m not putting a finger on the scale.

Advertisement
Look, it would be easy for me to lead this charge but Andrew and most of mods work hard to make this place what it is. At the end of the day I come here for insider content that no other sites provide, the off-color humor and the game day threads.

If Andrew and DMoney say the booty gifs need a spoiler alert, then that's how we roll. I think it takes a special type of ***** to complain about it, but whatever.

GO CANES!

ezgif-3-687853fcb8.gif

ezgif-3-bff36ca2e1.gif

ezgif-3-2d85111e6c.gif

ezgif-3-dc49dfd736.gif

ezgif-3-f742cd7b3c.gif

You lame adult

You aren’t being the lame adult at all. It’s a fair point to make people think about other variables. I don’t think your comment was intended this way if I’m reading your tone right but I actually think it’s another reason why booty gifs/Avs should be allowed.

Advertisement
Let’s put it to a vote!
This is two questions asked in the same poll.

Yes to allowing in gifs
No to allowing in posts without spoiler.

Voted no because I’m heavy on the side of spoilers and could care less either way about gifs.

There’s a lot more in play here then just a few members/visitors complaining about NFSW. Andrew explained that google, this sites host, has deemed some posts inappropriate. In order for us to be able to log onto this site, it must have a host. Without it, there is no CIS. Gotta play by their rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back