Tears Voluntears

Don’t understand why Nico chose TN..He’s not going to have any type of support there if today was any evidence of things to come.

TN blows up the entire NIL market for one player then can’t match that commitment with other elite level prospects. Idiots..

Advertisement
Don’t understand why Nico chose TN..He’s not going to have any type of support there if today was any evidence of things to come.

TN blows up the entire NIL market for one player then can’t match that commitment with other elite level prospects. Idiots..
I think they’ll land a decent class but this kid committed to us because Mario and mirabal got it done.

Nico took the money Frances choose his career. No reasonable reason a highly rated qb goes to Tenn after watching their oline last year. No highly rated lineman going there when Mirobal and Mario wants you.
Nico made his decision and good for Francis for making his own decision. I like the independence that he showed from his boy. Couldn’t have been easy. Now we just need to back it up on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey Vol nation you clowned me since last night , how’s my *** taste? See you next time. Same bat time , same bat channel.

View attachment 195644View attachment 195645View attachment 195646View attachment 195647View attachment 195648View attachment 195649View attachment 195650

A5FFAF00-0779-4F3D-A1D6-11DE898B1AC6.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back