Tears Voluntears

Advertisement
Tennessse is about as irrelevant as Florida State right now. They haven’t been good since Manning was there. The only good thing they had since then was Eric Berry and that’s one guy.

Tennessse is about as irrelevant as Florida State right now. They haven’t been good since Manning was there. The only good thing they had since then was Eric Berry and that’s one guy.
I don't buy into that irrelevant argument. they have great support and tradition just like us. they are a couple of recruiting classes from being competitive just like us. and for whatever reason they are putting together a nice class this year.

Advertisement
A lot of these people have never actually been to a city, let alone Miami. Their opinion on anywhere with a population over 10,000 is heavily influenced by news programs that cater to rural folks by telling them how scary the big city is and that nobody that's got any sense should ever live there. Any place that doesn't fit a certain demographic is a violent ****-hole full of murderers and rapists.
Yeah apparently recently every major American city was burned to the ground. I enjoyed my last visit to Philly.

Rip.

Can’t believe this and the bama tears threads was even a post. We need to end all tears threads (minus UF and FSwho) until we can field a team that would Atleast be in the top 25 of the FCS.

Rip.

Can’t believe this and the bama tears threads was even a post. We need to end all tears threads (minus UF and FSwho) until we can field a team that would Atleast be in the top 25 of the FCS.
Tears threads aren't about us.

Tears threads aren't about us.
im not crying youre crying GIF

Advertisement
I don't buy into that irrelevant argument. they have great support and tradition just like us. they are a couple of recruiting classes from being competitive just like us. and for whatever reason they are putting together a nice class this year.
They didn’t even need years of good recruiting. Just good coaching and they beat Bama.

Advertisement
Back