VolunTEARS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
DC68A25C-EF0C-4A94-BD66-710CB4CA97BF.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
BTW, Pruitt is not a bad coach, but he isnt a great one either. The main reason he was hired, is that he is an expert at the bag game.
And they brought back Fat Phil Fulmer as the AD in hopes he would be their savior.

This thread is near and dear to me as I've lived about 120 miles from the UTK campus for over 30 years and had to endure listening to their delusional fans day in and day out. They're right up there with gayturd fans.

Posted this in another thread but not sorry for the duplication. It’s still pretty incredible 24 hours later

Went to the game with my wife. It’s was rather delicious. The stadium was basically empty at halftime. The crowd was surprisingly apathetic. Georgia St literally beat the **** out of them. It wasn’t some miraculous game with a ton of turnovers or something. They looked like the better team. Pruitt isn’t even a corch. He whatever is below that
BD97CE23-EBD7-4822-AA50-86D6E9FA9D15.jpeg

Advertisement
On one hand, I naturally feel bad for them. On the other, I should be thrilled because they're one of the most delusional fanbases in college football. They're not a blue blood program, they never have been. You'd have to go back to the 1940s and 50's to see an era where they were a consistently dominant team. They've only had one stellar season since 1966. Imagine winning 5 out of 6 of your national championships before a man landed on the moon.

On one hand, I naturally feel bad for them. On the other, I should be thrilled because they're one of the most delusional fanbases in college football. They're not a blue blood program, they never have been. You'd have to go back to the 1940s and 50's to see an era where they were a consistently dominant team. They've only had one stellar season since 1966. Imagine winning 5 out of 6 of your national championships before a man landed on the moon.

I couldnt give two sheets about an $EC team. My main concern is that they are soooooo baaaaadddd that the Crocs will probably beat them.

Advertisement
Posted this in another thread but not sorry for the duplication. It’s still pretty incredible 24 hours later

Went to the game with my wife. It’s was rather delicious. The stadium was basically empty at halftime. The crowd was surprisingly apathetic. Georgia St literally beat the **** out of them. It wasn’t some miraculous game with a ton of turnovers or something. They looked like the better team. Pruitt isn’t even a corch. He whatever is below thatView attachment 96142

Hmm more empty seats....but its Miami fans that they say that have empty seats

I think Jeremy Pruitt is a solid coach, but he has a massive rebuild there. Tennessee has been irrelevant since 1998. They haven't even had some decent seasons here and there like us.

It's going to take a while for them to get anything rolling. The fact they're losing to a D2 team at home to open the season is embarrassing.

The fact you dont even know that Georgia State is an FBS school is even more embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back