VolTards at it again...

Hope the Dawgs **** all over their inbred parade this weekend.

Go Canes!

I'm torn between this...on one hand I'm starting to hate jawja b/c they are disrespecting our coach, but on the other hand, UT fans need to be calmed down. Hopefully they play to a draw.

Advertisement
dobbsPIC_zpskmnfitgi.jpg

TOgTnqT.png

Nice fivehead.

Dobbs looked down right terrible this year aside from the second half of the UF game.

He looked okay in the first half too but his WRs dropped a bunch.
But point well taken.

He really didn't. Granted his receivers dropped the ball all over the place, but part of the reason is because the balls were thrown behind them on almost every one of those passes. They were catchable balls, but they were still bad passes.

If they are catchable they should catch it.
That is the old saying that I adhere to.

Advertisement
The kid has a medical disorder. The **** is wrong with you *****es?

Comment on his qb skills - why disparage his alopecia?

Advertisement

LOL at this bytch going on a social justice rampage over ******* alopecia. Oh no!!! What will he do without those eyebrows?! Poor Josh is doomed to a life of **** without facial hair.

LOL at this bytch going on a social justice rampage over ****ing alopecia. Oh no!!! What will he do without those eyebrows?! Poor Josh is doomed to a life of **** without facial hair.

The****outtahere message board celeb.

He looks like someone you would expect to be leading Tennessee. I can hear dueling banjos
playing in the background.

Advertisement
Hope the Dawgs **** all over their inbred parade this weekend.

Go Canes!

I'm torn between this...on one hand I'm starting to hate jawja b/c they are disrespecting our coach, but on the other hand, UT fans need to be calmed down. Hopefully they play to a draw.

I could get on board with this. 0-0 getting called in 5th OT due to ****ty ball being played.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
He looks like someone you would expect to be leading Tennessee. I can hear dueling banjos
playing in the background.

I guess I'm hopelessly old fashioned, but he most certainly does not look like somebody I'd expect to see leading Tennessee.

Because he's black.

And they hate black people in Tennessee.

Advertisement
Back