Vols are how bad ?

Cribby

All-American
Premium
When turnovers on downs and end of half are the second and third most positive ends of drives.

Absolutely horribly coached team.

Attachments

• 691F132A-E338-4353-8FBE-24F6593D009F.jpeg
    691F132A-E338-4353-8FBE-24F6593D009F.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 91
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think Pruitt is going to last very long.

Not sure they’ll be able to recruit the talent necessary to beat Bama and UGA at being Bama.

I can see Tennessee staying in the 4-5-6 range of the East, behind UGA, UK, Florida, and South Carolina.

Pruitt is a corch. I know he’s only coached 4 games but he’s not the guy. I’d bet my life on an early exit

Advertisement
I don’t think Pruitt is going to last very long.

Not sure they’ll be able to recruit the talent necessary to beat Bama and UGA at being Bama.

I can see Tennessee staying in the 4-5-6 range of the East, behind UGA, UK, Florida, and South Carolina.

Good point. Tennessee's recruiting is truly screwed by Clemson's resurgance...Dabo and Smart taking all the Georgia Blue Chips (along w/Richt we hope) and Mark Stoops can now raid their back yard.

Graig Cooper and Corn Elder were both Tennessee Mr. Football winners...They can't even get their relatively small in state blue chips to stay in state in most cases.

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/spor...cade-mays-decommits-tennessee-vols/839631001/

Advertisement
Tennessee recruiting is a mess...Clemson waltzed into the Knoxville area and poached two receivers in the same recruiting class. The state of Tennessee is not Florida, Georgia or Alabama. Very talented state but not up to the level of the states I just mentioned. So for UT to win, they have to not only rope off the entire state but also steal a few recruits from other states which is going to be difficult.

It also doesn't help that Memphis falls more into Mississippi's foothold.

Advertisement
Tennessee recruiting is a mess...Clemson waltzed into the Knoxville area and poached two receivers in the same recruiting class. The state of Tennessee is not Florida, Georgia or Alabama. Very talented state but not up to the level of the states I just mentioned. So for UT to win, they have to not only rope off the entire state but also steal a few recruits from other states which is going to be difficult.

It also doesn't help that Memphis falls more into Mississippi's foothold.

Kirby taking the top 3 (only) defensive lineman in Tenn this years class.

Advertisement
Back