Vistors at Miami Spring Practice 4/20/17

James Williams is Zay Boogie's lil brother, both him & Te'Cory Couch spearhead that Chaminade Secondary...

They both played great in the State Playoffs last year, those are two future 4-star CB's right there.

you got that right!

especially te'cory .... really good instincts and feel for the position, but as most sophomores, doesn't have a clue how to play. he's going to be one to watch. has a chance to be another tyson campbell type player

Yes Te'Cory is going to blow up eventually. Got invited to next years under Armour future 50. Keontra gets a lot of the hype in that secondary and he's a very good safety himself but Te'Cory has loads of potential and the highest ceiling of the group. They all played for FT. Lauderdale Hurricanes.

Advertisement
I'm a bit fearful of having Xavier in jobe's ear, but hopefully it's the other way around.

Hopefully if Williams starts saying things our other commits will step in and say something.

Time to take back S.Fla....no more playing games with the Canes. That message needs to be sent loud and clear and so far its happening

He's more flippable than people have been alluding to on here. I keep saying this but I've talked to him since way back before he had any offers. We have a very good shot at him.

Too early to tell how we looking with them i presume, if we could flip X i believe it would greatly help us down the line with them no?

I'm a bit fearful of having Xavier in jobe's ear, but hopefully it's the other way around.

Hopefully if Williams starts saying things our other commits will step in and say something.

Time to take back S.Fla....no more playing games with the Canes. That message needs to be sent loud and clear and so far its happening

He's more flippable than people have been alluding to on here. I keep saying this but I've talked to him since way back before he had any offers. We have a very good shot at him.

I like that the staff is willing to wait on that last WR spot. The big thing to watch here isn't our offense as much as its Bama's pass offense. Their passing offense sucks but they still managed to land a monster WR class last year, if those passing numbers dont improve drastically and I dont expect them to, players like X Williams are gonna have a lot to think about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back