Visits

Torocane

Senior
There is a limit on home visits by the HC correct?
If Manny uses that home visit with a recruit and then he gets fired does the new HC get to do a home visit with that recruit?
Just wondering since Manny is out there visiting recruits homes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There is a limit on home visits by the HC correct?
If Manny uses that home visit with a recruit and then he gets fired does the new HC get to do a home visit with that recruit?
Just wondering since Manny is out there visiting recruits homes.
Yes.

Before Randy got hired, he went in home with several of our targets, then when he was named HC he got to go in home again. Same thing applies here as there is a change at the HC position.

Yes.

Before Randy got hired, he went in home with several of our targets, then when he was named HC he got to go in home again. Same thing applies here as there is a change at the HC position.
Thank you for clearing that up.
Makes sense that the new coach gets a new set of visits.

So, if Mandy leaves, our three real commits get to be visited by our new coach before they leave too? Sweet.

Advertisement
Positive with all this activity before a coaching change is that if it happens all recruits can take a second official visit to the school and the new HC can do an in-home even if they already had one with previous staff

Negative - Recruits are still bound by no more than 5 official visits in total and the good ones dont typically have extra's to spare.

Advertisement
Correct. And read my mind.
Yes.

I don't believe that's accurate, but I may be wrong. It's not about WHO goes in-home (name), but their position.

Randy went in-home as a position coach. No HC at Miami had gone. So Miami still had their HC home visit in their pocket, so the head coach, who ended up being Randy, got to go.

If Manny (Miami head coach) goes in-home, UM has used their HC visit up. I don't think you get two HC visits just because you make a change.

Correct. And read my mind.

I don't believe that's accurate, but I may be wrong. It's not about WHO goes in-home (name), but their position.

Randy went in-home as a position coach. No HC at Miami had gone. So Miami still had their HC home visit in their pocket, so the head coach, who ended up being Randy, got to go.

If Manny (Miami head coach) goes in-home, UM has used their HC visit up. I don't think you get two HC visits just because you make a change.
To make it simpler, when there is a head coaching change, the visit count is wiped clean.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back