Visitors this weekend

Ohio_Cane

WE BACK!!!
Premium
Info from 247

Official Visit

RB Tyshon Dye – Clemson grad transfer.
CB Dee Delany – Citadel grad transfer.

Top100 RB Lorenzo Lingard – Miami commit.
Top100 WR Brian Hightower
Top100 OG Cleveland Reed
Top247 TE Will Mallory
Top247 DB Tyson Campbell
Top247 QB Artur Sitkowski
Top247 WR Joshua Moore
3-star LB David Reese
3-star DT Nesta Silvera – Miami commit.

ATH Avantae Williams – Miami commit

Advertisement
Adrian Closebert is going to have unlimited access to the Keurig machine after this weekend.

Last weekend I thought everyone was foolish about all the commitments, but for some reason I have a good feeling we nab at least two this weekend with Artur and Delaney.

If we really want David Reese, it should pretty much be a layup, he's Dugans nephew.

Advertisement
Would love to lock up those grad transfers at two positions of needs this season, RB and CB. I would also love to be greedy and get some 18 commits as well.

If we really want David Reese, it should pretty much be a layup, he's Dugans nephew.
That's interesting, Reese is one of the top 2 linebackers we are after this cycle along with rosendo louis. Physically he already looks like a college linebacker

Advertisement
It's not new info, I posted on it last year back in August that Reese was Dugans's nephew.

It was always just assumed that he pretty much was going to FSU, because we hadn't really recruited him as much, but now it seems like the staff likes him more after his Junior year.

His older brother Stewart also plays for Miss St.

Last edited:
Would love to lock up those grad transfers at two positions of needs this season, RB and CB. I would also love to be greedy and get some 18 commits as well.

+1 I think we'll see at least one grad transfer pull the trigger and hopefully an '18 guy as well.

Advertisement
One thing's for sure, if by 11 AM on Saturday we don't have two or three commitments, certain porsters will be having menstrual cramps and complaining about the weekend being a dud that was too hyped-up.

Advertisement
Speaking of Louis , this is def a good thing

IMG_3908.jpg

Anyone else thinking Sitkowski won't come here b/c we'll have a 1st year starter this season?

I get that he's good. And I understand that he likes Richt & co. but he has also talked about wanting early playing time. Unless he's just amazingly more talented than Perry or whomever starts next season, I think he'll go somewhere w/ more of an immediate opportunity...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back