Visitors This Weekend - 6/16

Advertisement
Quick rundown ai says we’re in a good spot with Neal would choose us. But watch for bama . Kardell Thomas parents loved Miami felt like it was great between parents but not imminent flip but likes us. The kid James wasn’t impressive in workouts not sure we’ll push for commit. The Virginia kid who put us in top 7 isn’t a priority. Darnell Wright we need to get on campus to feel like a legit option. Thinks Carolina more of a threat now then us because of visits

Quick rundown ai says we’re in a good spot with Neal would choose us. But watch for bama . Kardell Thomas parents loved Miami felt like it was great between parents but not imminent flip but likes us. The kid James wasn’t impressive in workouts not sure we’ll push for commit. The Virginia kid who put us in top 7 isn’t a priority. Darnell Wright we need to get on campus to feel like a legit option. Thinks Carolina more of a threat now then us because of visits
Thanks. So we are banking on Neal + Tarquin + X as tackles in this class. Wright would be 1A but sounds like a pipe dream at this point. We need to find one more to recruit if James isn't the guy.

Kid from Arkansas is supposedly seriously interested but not sure kids said that a few times about different kids but we’ll see he’s a great athlete would be ideal if wright chooses else where but hard snatching kids from Arkansas

Advertisement
Lucas also looks like he’s a changing his tune but Ivins won’t put money against FSU but thinks kids making a business decision
I'd still take Lucas and obviously you find a spot for Thomas if he decommits from LSU. Not sure if I would spend a ton of effort and resources on Lucas though.

Kid from Arkansas is supposedly seriously interested but not sure kids said that a few times about different kids but we’ll see he’s a great athlete would be ideal if wright chooses else where but hard snatching kids from Arkansas
Whenever I see those out of the blue offers go out, I think the staff did some vetting and found out that the kid has legit interest. Get him for paradise or an OV and lets see where we stand.

I definitely think kids gotta see we need help up front but we all know what the big bags do to some of these kids

Whenever I see those out of the blue offers go out, I think the staff did some vetting and found out that the kid has legit interest. Get him for paradise or an OV and lets see where we stand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LUcas is still not coming to Miami, interest is low but his actions are why Miami keeps pushing. Wish we wouldn’t t waste Our time

LUcas is still not coming to Miami, interest is low but his actions are why Miami keeps pushing. Wish we wouldn’t t waste Our time
If he doesn’t want anyone to even know he’s visiting us I doubt he’s gonna tell anyone he’s gonna flip. If it happens it’s gonna b on the low till the last minute.

If he doesn’t want anyone to even know he’s visiting us I doubt he’s gonna tell anyone he’s gonna flip. If it happens it’s gonna b on the low till the last minute.
I’m telling you as Cane fan to canes fan he isn’t t coming to Miami. There is no keeping it secret last minute commit. Trust me I’m saving anyone who even has a 1% thought we might get him. If he was going to flip I’d know about it (may not share it) but I wouldn’t be posting saying he’s not coming.

In one post you say his interest is low but his actions says otherwise. Yet, you think we should stop recruiting him? Terrible post.

Advertisement
Back