Visitors On Campus?

Advertisement
Patrick Joyner (2018(FSU))
Tyrique Stevenson (2019(UF))
Frank Ladson (2019(UF))

All play for South Dade in Homestead. That was just from doing backdoor research as I don't have an account, so there could be more to the article.

Last edited:
Patrick Joyner (2018(FSU))
Tyrique Stevenson (2019(UF))
Frank Ladson (2019(UF))

All play for South Dade in Homestead. That was just from doing backdoor research as I don't have an account, so there could be more to the article.

Yeah I had to do the same, love the home field advantage we have with all of these local kids. The handcuffs (restrictions) are off, now these kids can come to campus more than once and I love it

Advertisement
I doubt Richt turns kids away, he preaches to kids so how can he turn them away. Could be wrong though, just my take on it. I do not share his view, but have trust and confidence in him and what he has accomplished in a very short period of time.

I doubt Richt turns kids away, he preaches to kids so how can he turn them away. Could be wrong though, just my take on it. I do not share his view, but have trust and confidence in him and what he has accomplished in a very short period of time.

It's the way of a true Hurricane. Why get mad at someone for not wanting to be a Cane? They don't even know what they're missing, and tbh you almost feel bad for em.. When you have self-confidence in what you're doing, pride in your program, a positive outlook on life, and know you've got something special to offer, there's no reason to have negative emotions about local teenagers making verbal commitments to a rival school. Especially when you can't guarantee all of them spots here anyway. It's an open campus, they're local kids, and we spread love at the []_[]; so it's all good.

It's the way of a true Hurricane. Why get mad at someone for not wanting to be a Cane? They don't even know what they're missing, and tbh you almost feel bad for em.. When you have self-confidence in what you're doing, pride in your program, a positive outlook on life, and know you've got something special to offer, there's no reason to have negative emotions about local teenagers making verbal commitments to a rival school. Especially when you can't guarantee all of them spots here anyway. It's an open campus, they're local kids, and we spread love at the []_[]; so it's all good.

Well said. Up vote

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back