Visitors on campus today

What's really concerning is this staffs inability to see through the BS. Stop letting these dudes clown Miami year after year.

Advertisement
James Williams body type is more of a linebacker/DE longterm.
Anything is possible.
There has been a lot of examples all over football and even here at the U where dudes where too big for this or too small for that but balled anyway.
6’5 or 6’6 seems way to tall for safety. But you never know. If he can keep a shuttle and a 40 time at that size and he has good instincts, there might be an outbreak of receivers that would get a case of the drops or wrong route disease.

Advertisement
What's really concerning is this staffs inability to see through the BS. Stop letting these dudes clown Miami year after year.

So are you saying the staff shouldn’t even recruit top So Fl players out of fear they may go elsewhere?? That’s ridiculous. You have to shoot your shot regardless..

Last edited:
I had thrown in the towel and said I wasn’t going to get sucked in again. But when I saw those pics of him at the UM v UF game, decked out in Canes gear, and heard he was screaming his lungs out for UM, I jumped back in again.

I wouldnt say Williams was screaming his lungs out. But he definitely was cheering for Miami to win

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back