VISITORS LIST OF THE GAME

Joyner's already taken his FSU official, correct? I really liked Louis. But if he's got an attitude problem, go play for booster money at F$U and be miserable for 4 years under new coaches and a hostile culture. We clearly don't miss Matt Thomas. Meanwhile, I'll take Joyner, Bonito and Sherwood all day, every day.

Advertisement
My seats are right next to the recruiting section and i don't know if any of you guys noticed Rosendo Louis. He was there and wasn't looking to happy at the fact that we were winning. I got the feeling that he only came to the game because he thought we would lose so he could talk ****.. By the end of the game kid was looking so pitiful like he wanted to cry. LMAO
Lol...

He gon be real ****ed next year when we beat the dog **** out the Noles @ home next year.

I can already see'em now, just walking off the field ****ed off with his White Nole jersey covered in dirt, mud & Orange & Green paint, with his scuffed up helmet in his hand arguing with one of his fellow South Fla turncoats about Homer & Lingard trucking & stomping all over them.

Some of these SoFla kids just don't learn, BUT HEY "if you with us, you're against us".. And he will just have to find out first hand!! I really wish Miami could get the Gayturds on the schedule real soon, they're a few players on that team that I would love to see them get a taste of this Miami Swag!!

"If you're not with us,.." and I thought UF was on our schedule soon. 2019, maybe?

Advertisement
Back