Visitors List - FSU Game

Advertisement
Last year for ND when we had a bunch of recruits at the game the team closed out the Club section for recruits. Any chance we do that again?

Advertisement
Hope all these guys look around on Saturday and realize that they can dominate CFB for their entire college career if they all just decided to stay home.

Literally was just thinking this. Put them all in the room together and tell them to look around at all the talent and if they all came there's no way we not winning chips.

Would love to see Neal there and more 2019 DT's. If we get the majority of our OL targets and the other targets we'll be closer to a perennial top 5 team.
We ain’t targeting any DTs rn other than David and Ingraham. Once Ingraham gets on board and Davis goes to Clemson then I doubt we will sign any more DTs

Advertisement
Literally was just thinking this. Put them all in the room together and tell them to look around at all the talent and if they all came there's no way we not winning chips.
Itd kinda like tight ends being recruited by us you either get it or you don't. Yes we aren't there yet but we are getting close and kids have to see it and get that if we come together and have a title run its not like anybody else a UM championship is what CFB is begging for

Advertisement
Advertisement
As of now, neither of the IMG OL (Neal, Lucas) plan on coming.

Is this an IMG thing? I noticed Riggins hasn't been confirmed either. That's one UM commit, one FSU commit & a guy who both schools want. None are coming as of now & all three play at IMG.

Ha.. Or do I need do take off my homer goggles & guess again?

Interesting about Neal and Riggins. Based on the UGA board, looks like Nolan Smith is already in Athens for the weekend.

Advertisement
Back