Visitors for the FAMU Game - 9/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waynmon Steed will be there with teammates 2017 Safety Joshua Dinson and 2017 WR Anthony White.

What about Donaldson[/QUOTE

I will ask tonight and I will let you know.

James Cook? Any chance he comes?

As per my son, both Cook and Donaldson will be in attendance!!!

What does your son say about Donaldson ? Is he fully on board or does other teams have him interested? I hope he doesn't waiver at all we need kids helping us recruit.

Advertisement
2017 Deerfield Beach DT Lamonte McDougle will be at the FAMU game.

I think McDougle is vastly underrated, and I'm being generous in that assessment. He has a quick get off on the ball and plays w/ violence. Maybe he takes some plays off, but you name me one DT that's 6'1 300lbs that don't get gassed. I would like to pair him w/ Ford and shut down the DT recruiting cycle.

I agree. He's a definite take.

[MENTION=6412]Geo[/MENTION], Do you think we'll be getting this many visitors consistently throughout the season?

Advertisement
Curious to see who the late risers in the star rankings will be this year in South Florida.

Advertisement
2018 Apopka ATH Steven Billings-Larson Jr. will be attending Saturday's game.

Waaaait are we still in the recruits can come to 1 game pronation thing? If so I wouldn't be wasting my 1 game on FAMU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, last year we had Shaq's dad, this year we got Steed's, I feel like we are getting spoiled. Haha. Much appreciated waynejr and uknow

#Storm18 4* South Dade CB DJ Ivey will be in attendance tomorrow.

2018 4* Miami Edison S Nadab Joseph will be in attendance tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back