Visitor Section for FSU game?

Canesforlife31

Recruit
Hey guys,

Don't post much but about to buy my tickets for the FSU game. Do you k ow what section the visitors is in? Don't want to make the same mistake as 2013 when I sat in the student section. Almost got into a fight cause this FSU loser kept coming up close on my GF and making her feel uncomfortable since they can't even afford to put real seats in their stadium and instead they are bleachers 🙄

Advertisement
Hey guys,

Don't post much but about to buy my tickets for the FSU game. Do you k ow what section the visitors is in? Don't want to make the same mistake as 2013 when I sat in the student section. Almost got into a fight cause this FSU loser kept coming up close on my GF and making her feel uncomfortable since they can't even afford to put real seats in their stadium and instead they are bleachers

:q3XKXeX:

you mean like the ones we had in the OB?

Hey guys,

Don't post much but about to buy my tickets for the FSU game. Do you k ow what section the visitors is in? Don't want to make the same mistake as 2013 when I sat in the student section. Almost got into a fight cause this FSU loser kept coming up close on my GF and making her feel uncomfortable since they can't even afford to put real seats in their stadium and instead they are bleachers ��

:q3XKXeX:

you mean like the ones we had in the OB?

Totally different.

Advertisement
Back