visit updates:

1.png

JC Jackson and Tracy Howard

LOCK...DOWN!!!!!

Kiy Hester is in the background of that picture chattin it up with the fan base's mortal enemy

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
What's the scoop on JC...he as good as gone from UF?

100% gone. It is between us and FSU last I heard.

Your right and we can't mess this up with our bowl game either. He seemed to enjoy our defensive wows being that he can come in and play right away. We should get this young man.

If he enjoyed our defensive woes, then he'll be a lock to us after the bowl game. We won't mess it up.

1.png

JC Jackson and Tracy Howard

this pic is faptastic

Looks like Jackson can give Tracy some workout tips. Jackson rips for a high school athlete.

This picture is awful. Poor form from Howard, he just looks lost out there. Jackson's legs look bigger than Tracy's, WTF UTough? Coach D is back there teaching Hester to take bad angles. Is that Barrow on the left just staring out into the sun? And Donna is back there just collecting checks, while simultaneously raising our academic requirements to restrictive levels.

Signed,

The Idiots Here

For serious, though...WE GETTIN' JACKSON, IT'S GON' HAPPEN!!!!

Advertisement
Landing Jackson would give us tremendous flexibility in the secondary. He and Burns are freaks of nature who should be first day draft caliber players. Howard and a healthy Bush are both eventually 1st team All ACC players, IMO. Jenkins is a guy you win with, Corn sounds extremely promising, Carter is a filthy physical talent who just needs to learn the playbook.... He'll, I even feel like Dortch is eventually gonna be **** good. Lot of pieces to play with, and *should* allow us to be a lot ore aggressive up front. Hard to not be excited after seeing that pic.

Advertisement
Landing Jackson would give us tremendous flexibility in the secondary. He and Burns are freaks of nature who should be first day draft caliber players. Howard and a healthy Bush are both eventually 1st team All ACC players, IMO. Jenkins is a guy you win with, Corn sounds extremely promising, Carter is a filthy physical talent who just needs to learn the playbook.... He'll, I even feel like Dortch is eventually gonna be **** good. Lot of pieces to play with, and *should* allow us to be a lot ore aggressive up front. Hard to not be excited after seeing that pic.

Guess that means Crawford is a bust

Guess that means Crawford is a bust

Oh ****, shame on me! You know you're loaded when you can forget a guy like him who is a stud. Thnx for correcting me.

Advertisement
if we get hester, nigel, and jc jackson. i bet you will see dortch and hope transferring.

Advertisement
Back