Vish drops mic on ESPN

Advertisement
haters.jpg

I haven't even read this yet (just clicked this thread), but I've been waiting for this all day...

Advertisement
Nailed it. Destroyed them in every facet of their anti-Miami ways. Who cares - we up!

Great build up to a perfect ending...

It’s a Canes thing, you wouldn’t understand.

Poetry.

I beg your forgiveness. Just tuned in PTI to check what those two idiots had to say about The Return. Turned it off after 15 seconds. I do apologize.

Advertisement
Excellent Article

Sick of all the bs about reversing the call, how the refs should be (and are) suspended, etc. Bad calls are part of any sport, and we have had more than our fair share of them. F-n move on and stop whining. Again - it is difficulty to think this would have been the case if the return TD would have been scored by ANY other team in the country. Don't get it - why the continued hatred of Miami by the sports media.

Good article by Greg Cote in today's Miami Herald as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was going to publicly beg on CIS for Vish to do this, but I already knew deep down he was on it. As expected, I'm incredibly impressed.

With a few exceptions (Christina DeNicola of Fox Sports Florida comes to mind) most sports "journalists" are hacks who couldn't get a real job outside of writing crap they pickup from Twitter or what some $9.00 an hour intern picks up for them. Yes, some go way back (A co-worker showed me some stuff student journalist Dave Hyde wrote at Miami...Of Ohio back in the early 70s) and have some talent, but ESPN has dumbed it down to political soundbites. Kirk $uckeyestreit learned to speak well at one of Ohio's better public High Schools, but if you think he comes up with this stuff on his own, your fooling yourself (why do you think he so chummy with Bear the []_[] grad? He NEEDS him).

Vish is a Management Consultant who has to help companies MAKE MONEY. Stupid people need not apply, because your ability to make a living is directly tied to your ability to provide the correct analysis over and over to earn your fee. Wonder why ESPN is hemorrhaging cash? They are at the start of a death spiral. They fire the smarter analysts and promote the Stephen A. and Skip Bayless' of the world and the content goes further south as talking in circles is cheap, cheap, but not somethin people are willing to pay for every month.

Last edited:
"They did so with an intramural caliber defensive coordinator."

Lolllllll

Keep feeding the fire. I live in NC and have been happily and I have been happily and I hope rudely been wearing my U colors all weekend and will do so at every opportunity.

Advertisement
Back