+/- Virginia

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
Plus:

+Julian Gamble's Block Party: Unreal sequence by him. Unreal season by him. He finished with 8 points, 7 boards, and 4 blocks. What a human.

+Reggie Johnson's Game Winner: How the **** do you leave a man that big all alone? Thanks UVA. Michael Casagrande of the Sentinel said it was the exact same play as the one called at NC State. This time Shane passed to Reggie instead of shooting.

+Durand Scott's Steal: ,fmasngasfgmnasgfhjas;lgh

+Donna Shalala Sitting Courtside: P.I.M.P.

Minus:

Mark Emmert: Sucks.

Charles Robinson: Sucks

Maria Elena Perez: Sucks

Nevin Shapiro: Sucks

Advertisement
I love watching Durand. His offensive game hasn't been as good as it could be but he plays his *** off on defense. He also gets no calls driving to the hoop.

I love watching Durand. His offensive game hasn't been as good as it could be but he plays his *** off on defense. He also gets no calls driving to the hoop.

He makes some boneheaded plays and has trouble finishing drives in clutch situations. Defensively, I would match him up with any 2 in the nation. Oladipo? Bring it.

He is a throwback player that would succeed in any era. Plays defense, rebounds, can get his own shot, and if he's not scoring, doesn't hang his head, but instead finds a way to make an impact. Of all the players leaving, I'm going to miss him the most.

Advertisement
Defense as a whole has played very well. They have had to fight their asses off the last three games, and they have, successfully.

He is a throwback player that would succeed in any era. Plays defense, rebounds, can get his own shot, and if he's not scoring, doesn't hang his head, but instead finds a way to make an impact. Of all the players leaving, I'm going to miss him the most.

+1. New York kid came down to Miami when Miami was nothing. He's worked for everything he's earned.

+Rion Brown off the bench: I really feel that the and-1 he hit against Clemson helped his confidence...this dude's a streaky guy so hopefully today's game is indicative of his play going forward

Advertisement

+1. New York kid came down to Miami when Miami was nothing. He's worked for everything he's earned.

You can definitely see some of the NYC street ball in his game... he's a throwback player who does a lot of things very well. He's made a few late-game mistakes that shouldn't happen, but overall, he's had a great season on both offense and defense. I'd be confident in his ability to guard any SG in the nation.

My only problem with Scott is him trying to do too much at times when the ball is in his hands at crucial moments.

Plus:

+Julian Gamble's Block Party: Unreal sequence by him. Unreal season by him. He finished with 8 points, 7 boards, and 4 blocks. What a human.

Gamble made the SportsCenter Top 10 with his block party!

http://www.hurricanesports.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?id=1666407&db_oem_id=28700

A few +/- of my own:

+ The BUC crowd tonight. The students showed up, the paying crowd stayed up late and came to the game, and while I prefer us to wear orange because it stands out much more, the arena looked pretty good covered in green.

- Our FT shooting. It's been pretty bad in a few of our most recent games, and I'm worried that it might come back to bite us in a close one. Larkin and Scott hit four CLUTCH FTs at the end of the game, but before that, we were shooting very poorly from the line.

Advertisement
Back