Virginia Tech's TE out for the year

That's a very devastating injury for them. He's one of the primary playmakers and bails out, in my opinion, a pretty s**** QB.

The mopes won't like this, but Miami is still the leading candidate to win the coastal. North Carolina already lost a conference game and Virginia Tech is not that good. So instead of flying banners to fire Manny, how about we circle the wagons and support the coach and the program to keep recruiting solid and have a decent year?

Advertisement

That's a very devastating injury for them. He's one of the primary playmakers and bails out, in my opinion, a pretty s**** QB.

The mopes won't like this, but Miami is still the leading candidate to win the coastal. North Carolina already lost a conference game and Virginia Tech is not that good. So instead of flying banners to fire Manny, how about we circle the wagons and support the coach and the program to keep recruiting solid and have a decent year?

lol. UVA is going to mop the floor with us. Maybe then you’ll wake up. Their QB is no joke. North Carolina has our number. NC state is a solid team. Pitt just won on the road in the sec. We got waxed by Bama, Mercer put on a better performance than we did. And we just had a dog fight with App State….

It's good to see you are starting to feel the pressure at the Hecht. You looked disheveled last game tighten up.

Advertisement
lol. UVA is going to mop the floor with us. Maybe then you’ll wake up. Their QB is no joke. North Carolina has our number. NC state is a solid team. Pitt just won on the road in the sec. We got waxed by Bama, Mercer put on a better performance than we did. And we just had a dog fight with App State….
Their QB that put up big numbers against William and Mary and that powerhouse Illinois team?
How about we let them play a meaningful game before we label him, dare I say, the next Sam Howell........

It's good to see you are starting to feel the pressure at the Hecht. You looked disheveled last game tighten up.
There was a shot of him in the 4th quarter that was especially comical. Hair pointing every which way, crooked headset, 1k yard stare. A few seconds later he exploded in his pants when App's WR dropped an easy 1st down.

Advertisement
There was a shot of him in the 4th quarter that was especially comical. Hair pointing every which way, crooked headset, 1k yard stare. A few seconds later he exploded in his pants when App's WR dropped an easy 1st down.
Lmao he's here you can tag him @NorthernVirginiaCane even though I'm pretty sure he's from Miami.

UVA has looked good against garbage. We looked bad against great and mediocre against good. It's a bit hyperbolic to say UVA will "wipe the floor" with us. They'll be tough like every year but I'm not lubing up for them just yet.

uhhh .... never mind

I don't want to fly banners to fire Manny (yet), but I am completely in favor of flying banners to fire Beta Blake, Julio, and about 80% of the Board of Trustees.

Advertisement
Fyi, he was first team preseason all ACC. Not a stretch to say he's the best player on the team.
Sorry for the young fella. I won't pile on any of these young guys that get hurt no matter their team. He comes a very small town of less than 2k in the coal fields of extreme SWVA and was a man amongst boys.

That being said,

Attachments

• ****onVT.jpg
    ****onVT.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 2

Feel better after getting that off your chest?

Try and remember this post when you’re in the coastal sucks and the ACC is garbage thread.

Advertisement
Some of you guys would much rather go 6-7 than 11-2. ***** weird to be honest. I'm skeptical of Manny just like all of y'all but winning is the ultimate cure.

Advertisement
Back