Virginia Tech vs. Clemson Game Thread

LOL at people who think Kirk Herbstreit hates us or something. Boy was giving us a lot of love.

Advertisement
I think we want Clemson to win this game, correct? How much difference does it make in our path to coastal?

Yes, we want Clemson to win. Gives Va. Tech an extra conference loss. We might not need it, but no one is going to complain about a little cushion when we haven't ever won the coastal.

Herbstreit and Fowler giving us a lot of love on the broadcast.

Our DL is just as good as Clemson, that was utter trash what they said about it...other than that they showed a lot of love
They said we're starting to look like Miami DL should. Actually said close to Clemson, I agree. We have some beasts at DE but they are young and after Norton and RJ, idk. We're not at that level yet but we're getting there.

Herbstreit and Fowler giving us a lot of love on the broadcast.

Our DL is just as good as Clemson, that was utter trash what they said about it...other than that they showed a lot of love
They said we're starting to look like Miami DL should. Actually said close to Clemson, I agree. We have some beasts at DE but they are young and after Norton and RJ, idk. We're not at that level yet but we're getting there.

We're fine after Norton and RJ. ONE of them is staying...there's too much talent at DT to leave early when one of them can stay and dominate the ACC next year. Bethel looks good, Willis is coming back...we're good. We just need to recruit the position well and keep the talent level up to par

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Clemson has recruited DL at a high level...Its something i see us doing or needing to continue to do while we have Coach Kul. **** they got an insane talented de coming in this class currently as well. That sets the tone for their defense...

You win in the trenches.

Always have, always will.

We're not there yet, especially on that Oline.

Advertisement
Back