Freshman
Questionable
WR CJ Carroll (foot)
T Yosuah Nijman (leg)
RB Steven Peoples (foot)

Doubtful
WR Drake Delullis (foot)
WR CJ Carroll (foot)

Nijman is their starting LT and I doubt he plays. Peoples is their big back/#2 back.
Carroll is listed as both questionable and doubtful but I do not know much about him.

Advertisement
If Yosuah Nijman doesn't play that would be huge for us. That dude is going to be a 2nd round pick probably. But I thought I read somewhere that he was likely to play.

Could give a **** about the rest of their injuries though.

If Yosuah Nijman doesn't play that would be huge for us. That dude is going to be a 2nd round pick probably. But I thought I read somewhere that he was likely to play.

Maybe he will play limited snaps.

He was in a boot and on crutches Tuesday.

Peoples is their #2 RB.

Advertisement
I want him out. Everyone has injuries and anything that helps us is good. Hopefully he plays next week and is awesome. This week... not so much

Peoples is their #2 RB.

Yes and since then they have been saying they are hopeful/expect him to play.

Peoples is their #2 RB.

Think he’ll be 100% ?

Advertisement

Peoples is their #2 RB.

Think he’ll be 100% ?

I have no fckin clue, and neither do you.

Recruit for a full team. Injuries don’t matter.

They don’t care if Walton is out and I don’t care if their starting LT or whoever is out.

Just win.

Advertisement
Did VT have mercy on us when we went up there last year with a bunch of injuries on the DL and OL.

Peoples is their #2 RB.

Think he’ll be 100% ?

I do. He won’t be.

Advertisement

Peoples is their #2 RB.

Think he’ll be 100% ?

I do. He won’t be.

Nah man. You have no idea. He might not be able to walk Sunday, but I wouldn't be surprised if he pops about five pain killers Saturday afternoon and feels just fine by game time.

There's no way you're on crutches from a new injury on Tuesday and 100% on a Saturday. No pain meds or tape are that advanced. I hope the kid tries to gut it out and Joe runs right by him for a sack fumble scoop and score.

There's no way you're on crutches from a new injury on Tuesday and 100% on a Saturday. No pain meds or tape are that advanced. I hope the kid tries to gut it out and Joe runs right by him for a sack fumble scoop and score.

Okay so you have to feel 100% to play well enough to win? If this LT doesn't play, huge advantage for us. But if he finds the field it's not going to be an automatic easy matchup. We don't know how he's feeling.

Peoples is their #2 RB.

Think he’ll be 100% ?

Well, actually, I'm not a detective, but one might think crutches and a walking boot on Tuesday to be some sort of a clue as to how healthy a person might be come Saturday.

I mean, if I'm on crutches, you can pretty much count my *** out of work for a week, and I have a desk job. I'm not trying to stop 300 lb athletes from getting past me 80 times for an hour.

Advertisement
Back