Virginia Tech Football MeltDown Thread..... Enjoy

I get a kick out of seeing all the supposed "genius" coaches many of our own fans get boners over lose to bad teams.

Advertisement
I am not sure I agree that this is a Cane and not a troll. Read all of his posts. All are detrimental to us, as Canes fans, believing in our team. He bad mouths the coaches and the HC every single time. To me, that isn't being a fan it is being something else, JMO.

Gator from Hogtown he is.........

Enjoy? You realize this is HORRIBLE for us right? It's a loss that doesn't even help us from a "winning the conference" standpoint since it was an OOC opponent, and only adds to the national narrative that the ACC is garbage outside of Clemson.

Stop. It's VPI. I'm enjoying it.

If Clemson also has a loss heading into that game it will be like number 12 playing number 13. Winner of that isn't getting into the playoffs. 3 of the other 4 conference winners and SEC #2 are getting into the playoff.

Our SOS is completely ****ed. We have a loss to what will shake out as like the 4th best SEC team and then wins against complete trash until Clemson. If they aren't an undefeated No 1 or 2 going into that game, ACC goes un represented if we beat them. Winning a conference is not a lock to get you in, and being the best in the ACC is not enough proof that you are one of the 4 best teams in the country in terms of perception, which is what the playoff selection is.

Discounting the fact that the PAC 12 is its usual self...best team might have 2 or 3 losses...and the Big 12 looks the same...Oklahoma is their best and they almost lost to Army at home, Texas lost to Maryland, Okie State to Texas Tech, West Virginia is still coached by Holgorsen, etc

Right now it looks like it’ll be Bama, Georgia, Ohio State/Penn State and Clemson.

If any of them trips up and Miami beats an undefeated Clemson, choices could be a Big 12 Champion with multiple losses, a PAC 12 Champion with multiple losses, the loser of the Big 10 title game or either Miami or Clemson with 1 loss, after Miami just beat Clemson.

I don’t think we finish with one loss, and I doubt we’d beat Clemson if we got that far, but it’s all still in play.

I am not sure I agree that this is a Cane and not a troll. Read all of his posts. All are detrimental to us, as Canes fans, believing in our team. He bad mouths the coaches and the HC every single time. To me, that isn't being a fan it is being something else, JMO.
I doubt you read all of his posts lol. He went to Miami. Just doesn't like Richt

Advertisement
And your position is RIcht sucks at coaching AND recruiting. SO lets put him at the helm! Look where he got us in year 3.

I’d have fired Richt yesterday. I don’t like Richt. But please keep arguing against yourself. It’s not often you get a poster who sticks his foot in his mouth time and time again.

I’d have fired Richt yesterday. I don’t like Richt. But please keep arguing against yourself. It’s not often you get a poster who sticks his foot in his mouth time and time again.

So if you didn't like Richt or Fuente than you must have liked Schiano! Great choice!

Advertisement
Out coaching staff is garbage. If u don’t believe me, look at their record.

Advertisement
Back