Virginia Tech at Miami January 28th 2020 at 8 pm on the ACCN (Pregame predictions, Game thread and post game reactions)

Da_Lucky_One

All ACC
Virginia Tech 68
Miami 76

Miami starts Isaiah Wong and Harlond Beverly in place of Chris Lykes and Kam McGusty. All three freshman play 25 plus minutes and combine for 55 points in their best game of thr season.
GO CANES.

Advertisement

Even if they are healthy enough to play, Coach L should bring them off the bench and keep their minutes under 20 for the game. IMO.
Unfortunately, I think if they get the green light to play, Coach L will start them both and play them 30 plus minutes each.
Let's hope Coach L plays them on a minute restriction.

Advertisement
Going to be a blowout. Every game moving forward minus 3 or 4 will be blow outs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Taking FSU (17-2 nbr 5) to OT (and should have won in regulation) was more amazing than Illinois perhaps. Shows if the guys are "on" we ain't chopped liver.

Took FSU to OT in Tallahassee last year as well; was exciting to be in attendance. Going Feb 8 (I live in Perry FL) so at least one Cane will be there. (Packed house sell-out.) Playing them semenholes just seems to get the adrenaline a goin perhaps.

Advertisement
Taking FSU (17-2 nbr 5) to OT (and should have won in regulation) was more amazing than Illinois perhaps. Shows if the guys are "on" we ain't chopped liver.

Took FSU to OT in Tallahassee last year as well; was exciting to be in attendance. Going Feb 8 (I live in Perry FL) so at least one Cane will be there. (Packed house sell-out.) Playing them semenholes just seems to get the adrenaline a goin perhaps.

We most definitely are chopped liver. What it shows is that college basketball is unpredictable.

Advertisement
Back