Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He is. If you had to do a WWE Mt Rushmore it would be:

Hulk Hogan
Steve Austin
Undertaker

and either The Rock, Roman Reigns, or Andre the Giant
Idk if I'd put Austin as a Mt. Rushmore, his run while incredibly impactful, was very short-lived. But, its all based on opinion so I respect it if people see him as a Mt. Rushmore top 4.

My 4, would probably be Hogan, Flair, The Rock & Taker.

Advertisement
Idk if I'd put Austin as a Mt. Rushmore, his run while incredibly impactful, was very short-lived. But, its all based on opinion so I respect it if people see him as a Mt. Rushmore top 4.

He did say WWE, so tbh, IDK if I’d put Flair there. Most of Flair’s greatness happened BEFORE he got to WWF/WWE.

Last edited:

You guys are sleeping on 1 of the most impactful wrestlers of all time - took Ric Flairs showmanship to another level - Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels.

Hulkster
Stone Cold
Shawn Michaels
Undertaker

Feel like Mankind should be in that top 4 as him and Undertaker were yin and yang with the EPIC cage matches - one could argue that those two in the ring was the first time people thought wrestling was REAL and unscripted. Still cannot believe some of the punishment Mankind used to take

Advertisement
Back