Virginia Post Game Plus/Minus

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
Plus:

+ My decision to not write anything this week: Good call. New rule: Stop caring about this team once they're eliminated from the ACC title game. If the school doesn't care, why should I?

+Rokulika: Calling Hugo Delpinga's TD. The boy's got the sight.

+ My decision to not watch the game: Veteran move by me. I followed the game on twitter, so it was like seeing the game through the matrix in my mind. I almost went to the game. LOL.

Minus:

- Herb Waters getting hurt: Hope he's ok.

- Every ******* who called me stupid last year, over the summer, and to this day for saying Al Golden sucks: **** ALL OF YOU IN THE EAR!

Official Image for this game:

E5KGnmd.jpg

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dude that was done quicker than I would be with mia khalifa

You right!

I'd add a plus for the team or at least the defense quitting on that last TD drive. Quit might help the decision makers do the right thing and ****can this bum.

I would like to compliment Denzel and Clive for playing the game this evening. Not sure who else should have even wasted their time putting equipment on. I mean there's Duke, but it looks like the game plan for this week did not include the best player..... ******* staff drinks wayyyyyy too much of the Kaaya coolaid....

Advertisement
The Game was a dumpster fire .We suck below 40 degrees. the refs sucked but we sucked worse. Where do we go from here?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only positive from this game is that it might be Shannon's UCF. Golden's signature loss.

No way he survives this. I'd take a break from Canes football if he's not fired at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back