Virginia Penalties Today

Advertisement
They were 87th in the country on penalties coming into today. They were manhandling our DL all game. On one of the big UVA plays, you could see Bain's jersey literally getting torn by a UVA OL. It is not a coincidence that ACC officiating continues to be abysmal in our games, and it should be a big reason we leave the conference.

Advertisement
They were 87th in the country on penalties coming into today. They were manhandling our DL all game. On one of the big UVA plays, you could see Bain's jersey literally getting torn by a UVA OL. It is not a coincidence that ACC officiating continues to be abysmal in our games, and it should be a big reason we leave the conference.
We had two penalties for 20 yards. What have we been averaging? 120yds a game? Seems like they weren’t calling much either way. I like that for the way we play. Wish more crews had that philosophy.

like I say every week during ACC play. We’ll never win in this conference. It’s blatant now and it’s not going anywhere

Advertisement
At least they didn’t call bull**** penalties on us. There was actually (allegedly, ‘cause ACC network) a flag on our 3rd down sack at the end of the game that they picked up.

In 1 week of football 2 teams in the same city played football against teams who commited zero penalties in each of the respective 60 minute games…. Zero…. In an era of football where breathing on someone is a penalty

It’s never been done before and will likely never be done again…. Unless it happens to miami again of course

I’m not one to ***** about officiating because our program is a dumpster fire and has had so many other issues over years but man it’s mind boggling it happened to the phins and canes in 1 week

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Zero

That is all
The face mask on Van Dyke was pretty egregious and right in front of the ref. Felt like I was watching the dolphins eagles game. Pretty amazing that any team college or pro can go a full game without a single penalty called. Especially in this case with UVA ranking 87th in penalties

Advertisement
Back