Virginia - full game

Its called running the clock out and keeping your defense healthy

Except that plan completely backfired against GT and left our defense out there for 40 plus minutes. Richt's conservaball philosophy is a recipe for three and outs against every defense not named UVA.

Well ,we have to learn to execute the game plan better. Can't do that if you abandon the philosophy.

Execute the game plan better? The game plan is run first down, run second down, all verts third and long. Richt needs to ADJUST the philosphy.

Bro, I'm not one of these dumbazzez on here that you can sell that drivel too.

That's not what we do and never been what we do.

Please chart a game and show me where we consistently did that.

Ill wait

Cool bro, hold your breath, I'll be right back with it.

Advertisement
Richt went full GTech mode in the fourth quarter. Incessant running the ball/ playing extremely conservative. I know Kaaya was having a horrible day but he's proven throughout the season that that's his fall back plan once we have a lead.

Its called running the clock out and keeping your defense healthy

Bump that ish. You put the nail in the coffin and demoralize a team.

You can demoralize a team with a huge run too. We just need to execute. A huge run is more demoralizing than a huge pass.

Except that plan completely backfired against GT and left our defense out there for 40 plus minutes. Richt's conservaball philosophy is a recipe for three and outs against every defense not named UVA.

Well ,we have to learn to execute the game plan better. Can't do that if you abandon the philosophy.

Execute the game plan better? The game plan is run first down, run second down, all verts third and long. Richt needs to ADJUST the philosphy.

Bro, I'm not one of these dumbazzez on here that you can sell that drivel too.

That's not what we do and never been what we do.

Please chart a game and show me where we consistently did that.

Ill wait

Cool bro, hold your breath, I'll be right back with it.

That's what I thought. Don't make claims you can't or too lazy to back up.

Richt went full GTech mode in the fourth quarter. Incessant running the ball/ playing extremely conservative. I know Kaaya was having a horrible day but he's proven throughout the season that that's his fall back plan once we have a lead.

Kaaya was awful all game. Running game was working. Made sense to run against UVA. No excuse for the rest of the season but this game should have been well out of reach of Kaaya hit open guys instead **** near every pass sailed over the receivers head.

Advertisement
Back